Thursday, January 21, 2010

Am I sowing to the flesh or the Spirit?

Today's verse of the day, “Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.” (Galatians 6:7-8), is another example of not being focused on what can be done to help me. I have to stop sowing to the flesh and sow to the Spirit. If I am sowing to the Spirit it will continue to give me the strength to stand in the difficult times.

I watched "Facing the Giants" again last night. I need to be determined to praise God even when I lose not just when I win. No matter what my situation is He is still God and I am always devoted to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment