Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Praying for Others

I am doing a study in Colossians with some other women, and I have been reminded of the importance of praying for our brethren around the world. Paul prayed ALWAYS for his brethren.

My prayer based on Col 1: 1-14

Father,

I give you thanks for the faith and love in your children all around the world, which comes from the confident assurance we have in you! I thank you that our lives are bearing fruit for your glory as we grow deeper in our understanding of grace. I ask you to give us complete knowledge of your will, spiritual wisdom, and understanding, so that the way we live will always honor and please you Lord. May our lives produce every kind of good fruit, and may we grow as we learn to know you better and better. Thank you for strengthening us with all your glorious power so we will have the endurance and patience we need with joy. May we always be thankful to you, for you have enabled us to share in the inheritance that belongs to Jesus. Praise you that we are rescued from the rebel kingdom of darkness to serve a rightful King who purchased our freedom with His very blood!

I think I will print this out and keep it in my Bible and become more like Paul, praying God's Word over his children!

Be encouraged today family :) Greater is he in us than the one who is in this world!

No comments:

Post a Comment