Wednesday, May 11, 2016

My Friend Tori

This is my little friend Tori.

Well, actually, she isn't so little anymore. But, when I met her, I fell in love with her.

As my friendship with her family grew, she and I formed a bond that I truly believe is devinely orchestrated.

I got to spend a special day with her. We ate and shopped and talked! We had so much fun.

I honestly found myself just riveted by her knowledge, wisdom and insight! I felt like I was just hanging out with a good girlfriend.

And why can't she be that? I'm amazed at how many people think you can't be friends with people of other ages! Some have called it weird.

To me, though, what's weird is seeing someone's value through the eyes of age.

I'm so thankful that Tom's grandmother, Ina doesn't treat me that way because I dearly treasure her friendship to me.

We need to do better in the family of God. We need to pull down the barriers and be Titus Women! All of us have someone we can be a friend too.

And don't get confused that I only mean chronological age! Someone can be older than you and be just a baby in the faith that needs help growing.

Give some thought to those in your sphere. Ask God to show you who needs YOU! Then, don't be afraid to step out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment