Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Proactive or Reactive?

Have you ever thought about how you live your daily life?

Ever really taken time to inventory and evaluate what you do and how you do it?

Ever sat and thought about a plan for your daily life, or do you just keep finding yourself looking back at how you have been hanging onto a bobbing log as you are tossed through the waves and nearly drowned?

I use to live like that.

Not anymore :)

I began to see some things in the Bible in ways I had not seen them before, and I made a deliberate decision to live proactively instead of re-actively.  This also involves training yourself to live by faith and not fear.

Oh, I have by no means mastered this, but I can say that I have gained much ground.  I experience peace that passes human understanding...even in the midst of chaos.  I don't battle fear like I once did.  I see prayers answered on a regular basis.

Now, since I know I am no more special than any other child of the Most High God, I know you can experience these things as well.  

Come back if you would like to hear more of my journey in proactive living.

No comments:

Post a Comment